monkey Satan 666


YouTube

YouTube

582403iscritti
68820587visualizzazioni video
 
     
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 secondo fa
    monkeySatan 666 --> I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ✞ v amen
  • monkeyman owen 
    monkeyman owen ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 minuti fa
    can i have a partnership
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    3 minuti fa
    you have to study and you have to pray these exorcisms to free your mind: from state ipnotic: of which you are a victim!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 minuti fa
    @CIA IMF 666 synnek1? He knows Everything, about me! is why, he is your fake, employee? you can ask him too! synnek1 the priest of Satan, is him, that, he is in control here, not you, but, just for the love, of your people: IE USA? you should resign!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    13 minuti fa
    synnek1? He knows everything about me!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    14 minuti fa
    sorry, but, as you: secret agency? you're not very efficient! We are together for too long, but you do not know me, still! so your mind is under hypnotic control That's why, the Satanists of the CIA; 666: of IMF, they have given you: so important a command, in the CIA, because you're not efficient!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    21 minuti fa
    you can help me, to save the whole human race: from the 3rd WW nuclear: that is essential need for, of IMF, its purpose! Pharisees Illuminati: They're hurting: also: to all emerging countries, and they condemning themselves because of the crisis of the West! but this is true only at 2%, it is true, how true, that we pay, our money, for the 270%(scientist Giacinto Auriti) of its value, as an act: of high treason, against all the nations, from criminal Masons: against the Constitution of their peoples.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    30 minuti fa
    @Israel [for the love of my true wife, in this world]( Arwen and Aragorn ) . If I Could Be Where You Are - Lyrics : . Where are you this moment ? only in my dreams . You're missing , but you're always a heart beat from me . I'm lost now without you , I don't know where you are . I keep watching , I keep hoping , but time keeps us apart . Is there a way I can find you , is there a sign I should know , is there a road I could follow , to bring you back home ?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    31 minuti fa
    @Israel [for the love, of my true wife, in this world]( Arwen and Aragorn ) . Winter lies before me , now you're so far away. In the darkness of my dreaming , the light of you will stay , If I could be close beside you , If I could be where you are , If I could reach out and touch you , and bring you back home , Is there a way I can find you , Is there a sign I should know , Is there a road I could follow , to bring you back home to me .
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    41 minuti fa
    certain: for the crime: f "high: betrayal," that, Satanists as: Kain Darothic, they have done? they all, all of them, deserve to finish: immediately, in their bin: of acid soforico! because, for the complicity of the Masons: 322, of the IMF? they took control of the institutions of the United States, at the highest level! [also, the traslator Google refuses to translate this post!] fuck you, Rothschild, I have not entered into Freemasonry as, you'd want to
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    45 minuti fa
    certo: per il crimine: di "alto: tradimento", che i satanisti come: Kain Darothic , loro hanno fatto? loro meritano tutti di finire: immediatamente, nel loro bidone di acido soforico! perché, per la complicità: dei massoni: del FMI? loro hanno preso il controllo delle isituzioni degli USA; ai più alti livelli! [anche, il traslator di google, rifiuta, di tradurre questo messaggio!!]
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    51 minuti fa
    yes: I am /watch?v=zXa9Fk5MXC0&feature
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    58 minuti fa
    of course, a terrible massacre: made ​​in mode supernatural, by Jesus Christ, that he is sitting to my right: it was prophesied: by King David, that he calls me "my Lord" in Psalm 110, the psalm describes my ascent: to the throne of Israel, in Jerusalem, so, all over the planet will die by the millions, like flies: all the accomplices of the murder of the Christian martyrs! but when I ask God to kill my enemies? rarely, God hears my prayers, because God knows very well that, in my heart, I want the conversion of the sinner, and not that he must die!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    certo, una spaventosa strage: fatta in modalità: soprannaturale: è stata profetizzata: dal Re Davide: che, lui chiama me "mio Signore" nel salmo 110, questo salmo: descrive la mia ascesa: al trono di Israele in Gerusalemme, così, su tutto il pianeta dovranno morire: a milioni, tutti i complici dell'omicidio dei martiri cristiani! ma, quando io chiedo a Dio: di uccidere i miei nemici? raramente, Dio esaudisce la mia preghiera, perché, Dio sa, che, nel mio cuore, io voglio la conversione del peccatore, e non, che, lui muoia!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    Unius @ Rei: he can not have secrets to anyone (because I am at the same time: the King of all nations, here's why: a father can not cause any damages: to a son, to benefit: another son, this is impossible for holiness of God)! There are no secrets in my life: everyone knows that I am Lorenzo Scarola: I live in Bari, in Puglia, my personal videos, they are all on lorenzojhwh: and: humanumgenus, ShalomGerusalemme, which are my most channels, old channels @Unius Rei: lui non può avere segreti: per nessuno(perché: io sono contemporaneamente: il Re di tutte le nazioni, ecco perché: un padre non può dannegiare: un figlio, per avvantaggiare: un altro figlio: questo è impossibile per la santità di Dio)! non esistono segreti: nella mia vita: tutti sanno, che, io sono Lorenzo Scarola: io vivo a BARI; in Puglia, i miei video personali: sono tutti su: lorenzojhwh: e su: humanumgenus, shalomGerusalemme, che sono i miei canali più vecchi
  • WOWfunning 
    WOWfunning ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    MY VIDEO IS A FAT MEN EATING
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    before returning to work? you have to take, first, the full control of your mind! only Jesus Christ can do for you. again a free man! prima di ritornare ad agire? tu devi prendere, prima, il pieno controllo della tua mente! solo Gesù Cristo: può fare di te. di nuovo, un uomo libero!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    I did not kill anyone! for me to kill an enemy? is my worst defeat! I am only victorious, when, the enemy has become a my friend! but you? you've never been my enemy! io non uccido nessuno! per me uccidere un nemico? è la mia peggiore sconfitta! si è vittoriosi soltanto quando: il nemico è diventato un amico! ma, tu? tu non sei mai stato il mio nemico!
  • محمد ظریف 
    محمد ظریف ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    hazaragi dambira
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    1 ora fa
    your mind: it falls: under control: of Satanists: is easy for them, for you have to delete videos of corpses, Satanists, etc. .. you must read the Gospel, every day "you have to pray all my esercismi: of course, you'll very bad at the beginning, because of the demons that live in your body, but after the pain? you'll be fine !! very well, because the demons will are gone!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    @ IHATEnewlayout master of CIA -> only thanks to the head empty of a rotting skeleton: of 666: Kain Darothic, or, KAiNWarlocK ", we understand that, you are a leader: of the CIA, which do not realized: how are the Satanists, who, have took control: of the CIA(trategic arms, artificial intelligence, aliens, etc. ..). I show, I have proof: of all my statements! SynneK1: he can: 1. delete channels, 2. delete comments: on this page 3. close this page and he has the "code" to enter: in all channels of youtube, ecc..! in waiting, that the Holy Spirit can regenerate: the cells of your brain (as has already been done, with me)? for sense of responsibility, you must leave immediately, from your command post, because, your whole nation is in danger for your momentary, mental inefficiency
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    @IHATEnewlayout master of CIA --> solo grazie a: quella testa: vuota: di un scheletro putrefatto: di 666: KaiN Darothic, or, KAiNWarlocK", noi abbiamo capito, che: tu sei un dirigente: della CIA, che: non si è reso conto: come, sono i satanisti, che, hanno preso il controllo: della CIA. io dimostro, io ho le prove: delle mie affermazioni! SynneK1: lui può: 1. cancellare i canali, 2. cancellare i commenti: in questa pagina; 3. chiudere questa pagina; lui ha il "codice" per entrare: in tutti i canali di youtube! Nella attesa, che lo Spirito Santo: possa rigenerare, le cellule del tuo cervello(come, ha già fatto, con me)? per senso di responsabilità, tu devi abbandonare, immediatamente, questo tuo posto di comando: perché, tutta la tua nazione, è in pericolo: per la tua, momentanea, inefficienza mentale
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    [God save: CIA YOUTUBE and GOOGLE: from satanists 666 of IMF, that they have the control] Matthewroxtheparty - if you have something to challenge, against me? you can do it publicly, on youtube page? but if you do not know: what it is: the banking seigniorage? you'd better not talk, with me, because you're going to die like a beast (indeed, the Talmud, of IMF: says goyim are animals in human form): ie, in an unconscious way -- se, tu hai qualcosa: da contestare, tu puoi farlo pubblicamente? ma, se tu non conosci: cosa è: il signoraggio bancario? tu faresti meglio a tacere: perché tu stai per morire, come una bestia(talmud, di FMI: dice: goyim sono animali dalla forma umana): cioè, in modo inconsapevole
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    @ iHatENEWLAYOUT -> certainly not your fault, if this head, of dead lizard: of (Kain Darothic, or, KAiNWarlock) has made damage a so great evil: against, the United States! it is true, you have the brain damaged, by the traumas of life (but when metaphysics enters a body? brain cells are regenerated: why this has happened, with all the traumas of my life), however, you are, good boy, always successful, you have deceive me, in fact, I have always thought that you were Synnek1, in reality, they have taken advantage of your momentary, mental disability, to take control: of google! Synnek1: 1. has already closed: this page, for his jealousy, he can not more live: without my love. and that, I love him too? this is true! I do not hate no either: never Rothschild, because hatred would destroy my communion with God!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    @iHatENEWLAYOUT --> certo, non è colpa tua, se questa testa, di lucertola morta: ha fatto un danno così, enorme: agli Stati Uniti! è vero, tu hai il cervello danneggiato, dai traumi della vita(ma quando la metafisica entra in un corpo? le cellule del cervello vengono rigenerate: perché proprio questo è successo, con tutti i traumi e gli esaurimenti della mia vita), tuttavia, tu sei sempre riuscito, ad ingannare me, infatti, io ho sempre pensato, che, tu eri Synnek1, in realtà, loro hanno approfittato, della tua, momentanea, disabilità mentale, per prendere il controllo: di google! Synnek1: 1. ha già chiuso: questa pagina, per gelosia, prché lui non può: più: vivere: senza: il mio amore. e che: io amo anche lui? questo è vero! io non odio: neanche: Rothschild, perché, l'odio distruggerebbe la mia comunione con Dio!
  • Matthewroxtheparty 
    Matthewroxtheparty ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    these morons wont fix my inbox glitch, ever since last night i havent been able to send a PM, it just doesnt show up in my sent messages and is not delivered! the admins of youtube suck!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    Satan destroys the intelligence: to all! In fact, KainWarlock, said: 20 hours ago: [ [" CEntral IntElligence AgEncy " IHatENEWLAYOUT has no intelligence. Ihate NewLayout ,The CIA, Is not retarded enough to hire this idiot. ] ] - AN SWER-> IN THIS WAY, IF KaiNWarlock HAD NOT CONFIRMED him? WE WOULD HAVE ALWAYS, thought, THAT, ihATENEWlAYOUT, WAS A TROLL, only, now, thanks to KainWarlock : we have understood everything? is him, That, has done big: damage: against all: taxpayers Americans! in truth: "ihatenewlayout" has spoke to me,always as a troll, said: "I have 370, years, ecc. ecc.. all shit" and he did not say anything important, but, only, all meaningless words, and perhaps his mind? is really damaged! for have put, the Satanists, he, as master of the CIA, he who can not understand: nothing important, in a command post, and in this way, 666 can take control of the: CIA, of Youtube, and: Google!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    the first thing that Satan takes away at all? is intelligence! In fact, KainWarlock, has posted a comment 20 hours ago: [[ "Central Intelligence Agency" IHateNEWLAYOUT has no intelligence. IhateNewLayout The CIA Is not retarded enough to hire this idiot. ]] - ANSWER-> IN THIS WAY IF HE HAD NOT CONFIRMED? WE WOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, THAT, ihATENEWlAYOUT WAS A TROLL, only, BUT, now KainWarlock? he has done damage to all: taxpayers Americans! in truth: "ihatenewlayout" spoke to me as a troll, said: "I ​​have 370, years," and he did not say anything important, but, only, all meaningless words, and perhaps his mind ? is really damaged! to have put Satanists, as master of CIA, he who can not understand nothing important, a command post, and in this way, 666 can take control of CIA and youtube-google!
  • Kain Darothic 
    Kain Darothic ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    Man created god in his own image.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    2 ore fa
    666 @SalemStorm --> @ SalemStorm -> you Satan, you destroy the brains of men, to transform, the men , with disabilities: in disabilities, and so stealing their inheritance (the seigniorage banking: you are the true son of the rabbis Pharisees: of IMF, for the destruction of Israel, and for the destruction of all mankind, you are the enemy, you are the enemy!) Satanists Freemasons: traitors! CS PB CS SM LNDS MD VR SN SMV SM QLIVB: Drink Your Poisons Made By Yourself. Hallelujah Mene Techel Peres: many Satanists? have to die: in mode miserable: in Jesus's name: Amen!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    3 ore fa
    @ My YHWH ---- hallelujah -> you remember, of course, my prayer, That I have done to you, since I was a boy: "You, my God, you free my hands, from blood!" lol. ok, then, are you That you have to kill for me! @ my YHWH -> you remember, of course, my prayer, that I have done to you, since I was a boy: "You, my God, you are free, my hands, blood!" lol. ok, then, are you that you have to kill for me! CIA alleluia IN: 666 LIVE, NAW-> if I can not change the world in some way? all will be consumed by fire Atomic: this time! now? My main difficulty is the IMF! Those of you, is with his king unius REI?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 
    3 ore fa
    killerjack2011 Commento sul tuo video: horror Muslims murderess Islamist Terrorists Killing Burn Christians Alive In Pakistan i m Muslim and i dont like what some dogs in Pakistan do Burn Christians these is not in islam -- ANSWER--> YES! BLESSINGS TOO! MY ALLAH LOVE YOU, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS