David Duke Zionists enlightened Against Kingdom Jews

@666 IMF 322 CIA Synnek1 --> can it, of words, touch, to compassion: your humanity deleted, or awareness, be moved, the moral conscience of a priest of Satan cannibal like you? certainly, no! and yet, not has told to you the Holy Spirit, that I will kill you on this page? incidentally, as I can have compassion of you, for to lose all the whole human race? I do not move the voodoo pins, just like you: against me! I do not say prayers, etc. .. because the holy angels obey at my will, without delay, so can kill you, or kill a billion people? for me it's the same!

YouTube

YouTube

624918 iscritti
69914361 visualizzazioni video
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento
    1 secondo fa
    @666 IMF 322 CIA Synnek1 --> can it, of words, touch, to compassion: your humanity deleted, or awareness, be moved, the moral conscience of a priest of Satan cannibal like you? certainly, no! and yet, not has told to you the Holy Spirit, that I will kill you on this page? incidentally, as I can have compassion of you, for to lose all the whole human race? I do not move the voodoo pins, just like you: against me! I do not say prayers, etc. .. because the holy angels obey at my will, without delay, so can kill you, or kill a billion people? for me it's the same!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento
    34 minuti fa
    my channel(allDavidDuke) Warning 1. 21/set/2012. The YouTube community has reported one or more of your videos as inappropriate .. The review has shown that, the following videos have content that violates these rules, therefore have been disabled: [[Jews control 666 322 owl god Baal IMF ECB FED IMF NWO]] - Warning 2. 01/ago/2012. therefore have been disabled: [[Jewish ritual murder kabbalah Talmud IMF Grove 322 666 IMF abduction 2]] - allDavidDuke) ATTENTION The YouTube community reported one or more of your videos as inappropriate. [[Jews control 666 322 owl god Baal IMF ECB FED IMF NWO]] - (allDavidDuke). Consequently, the ability to access this account has been disabled and will be restored only two weeks - ANSWER-> WHY Mossad retaliates against me? he knows, that I am a Zionist for the kingdom of Israel! because with lies, you will erased to me, another a site with 1140 videos?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento
    36 minuti fa
    Avvertimento 1. 21/set/2012. La community di YouTube ha segnalato uno o più dei tuoi video come non appropriati.. Dall'esame è emerso, che, i seguenti video presentano contenuti che violano le presenti norme, pertanto sono stati disattivati: [[Jews control 666 322 god Baal owl IMF FMI FED BCE NWO]] - (allDavidDuke) Avvertimento 2. 01/ago/2012. pertanto sono stati disattivati: [[Jewish ritual murder kabbalah Talmud IMF Grove 322 666 IMF abduction 2]] - (allDavidDuke)ATTENZIONE La community di YouTube ha segnalato uno o più dei tuoi video come non appropriati. [[Jews control 666 322 god Baal owl IMF FMI FED BCE NWO]] - (allDavidDuke).Di conseguenza, la possibilità di accedere a questo account è stata disattivata e sarà ripristinata solo due settimane--ANSWER-> PERCHÉ il Mossad si vendica contro di me? lui sa bene, che anche io sono un sionista per il regno di Israele! perché con dei cavill, voi chiudete, a me, un sito con 1140 video?