is in this way that Jesus speaks to you


  • UniusRei1 
    UniusRei1 ha pubblicato un commento 
    8 ore fa
    @ 666 IhatenewLayout -> lol. is in this way that Jesus speaks to you? - ANSWER -> DO NOT ALLOW, any more, MORE TO SAY SUCH A THING, BECAUSE OF COURSE, you WILL go MEETING TO A DISGRACE for curse! --> lol. è in questo modo che Gesù parla anche con te? --ANSWER--> NON TI PERMETTERE mai più, DI DIRE PIÙ UNA COSA DEL GENERE, PERCHÉ , CERTAMENTE, tu ANDRAI INCONTRO AD UNA DISGRAZIA!
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] The Father spoke to the Son, saying: "I came with love to the Virgin and took your true body from her. You are therefore in me and I in You. Just as fire and heat are never separated, so it is impossible to separate the Divinity from the Manhood." The Son answered: "May All Glory and Honor Be to You Father; may Your will Be done in Me and Mine in You." "I am the Creator of the heavens and the earth, one in Divinity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I am the one who spoke to the patriarchs and the prophets and the one whom they awaited. For the sake of their longing and in agreement with my promise, I assumed flesh without sin and concupiscence, by entering the womb of the Virgin like the sun shining through the clearest gem
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] For just as the sun does not damage the glass by entering it, likewise the virginity of the Virgin was not lost when I assumed Manhood. I assumed flesh in such a way that I did not have to forsake my Divinity, and I was no less God - with the Father and the Holy Spirit, governing and upholding all things - although I was in the womb of the Virgin in my human nature. Just as brightness is never separated from fire, so too, my Divinity was never separated from my Humanity, not even in death. Thereafter I allowed my pure and sinless body to be wounded from the foot to the head, and to be crucified for all the sins of mankind. That same body is now offered each day on the altar so that mankind might love me more and remember my great deeds more often.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] But now I am totally forgotten, neglected, despised, and expelled as a king is from his own kingdom and in whose place the most wicked robber has been elected and honored. I have indeed wanted my kingdom to be within man, and by right I should be King and Lord over him, for I made him and redeemed him. However, now he has broken and desecrated the faith which he promised me in his baptism, and he has broken and spurned my laws and commandments which I prescribed and revealed to him. He loves his own will and refuses to hear me. In addition, he exalts the most wicked robber, the devil, above me and has given him his faith. The devil really is a robber, since he steals for himself, by way of evil temptations, bad councils, and false promises, the human soul that I redeemed with my blood.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] But he does not do this because he is mightier than me; for I am so mighty that I can do all things with a word, and so just, that even if all the saints asked me, I would not do the least thing against justice. But, since man, who has been given free will, willfully rejects my commandments and obeys the devil, it is only right that he also experiences his tyranny and malice. This devil was created good by me, but fell by his own wicked will, and has become, so to speak, my servant for inflicting vengeance on the workers of evil. Yet, even though I am now so despised, I am still so merciful that whoever prays for my mercy and humbles himself in amendment shall be forgiven his sins, and I shall save him from the evil robber - the devil.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] But to those who continue despising me, I shall visit my justice upon them, so that those hearing it will tremble, and those who feel it will say: "Woe, that we were ever conceived or born! Woe, that we ever provoked the Lord of majesty to wrath!" But you, my daughter, whom I have chosen for myself, and with whom I now speak in spirit: love me with all your heart - not as you love your son or daughter or parents, but more than anything in the world - since I, who created you, did not spare any of my limbs in suffering for your sake! Yet, I love your soul so dearly that, rather than losing you, I would let myself be crucified again, if it were possible. Imitate my humility; for I, the King of glory and of angels, was clothed in ugly, wretched rags and stood naked at the pillar and heard all kinds of insults
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] and ridicule with my own ears. Always prefer my will before your own, because my Mother, your Lady, has, from the beginning to the end, never wanted anything but what I wanted. If you do this, then your heart shall be with my heart, and it will be inflamed by my love in the same way that anything dry becomes rapidly inflamed by fire. Your soul shall be so inflamed and filled with me, and I will be in you, so that everything worldly becomes bitter to you and all fleshly lusts like poison. You will rest in the arms of my Divinity, where no fleshly desires exist, but only spiritual delight and joy which fill the delighted soul with happiness - inwardly and outwardly - so that it thinks of nothing and desires nothing but the joy which it possesses
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] So love me alone, and you will have all the things you want, and you will have them in abundance. Is it not written that the oil of the widow did not decrease until the day the rain was sent to earth by God according to the words of the prophet? I am the true prophet! If you believe my words and follow and fulfill them, the oil - joy and jubilation - shall never decrease for you for all eternity." "My enemies are like the most violent beasts that can never be filled or have rest. Their heart is so empty of my love that they never allow the thought of my suffering into it; and not once has a word like this been uttered by their inmost heart: "O Lord, you have redeemed us, may you be praised for your bitter suffering!" How could my Spirit remain with the people who have no divine love for me,
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] and who willingly betray others in order to satisfy their own will? Their heart is full of vile worms, that is, full of worldly desires. The devil has left his filth in their mouths, and that is why my words do not please them. Therefore, I will sever them from my friends with my saw, and just as there is no more bitter way to die than to be sawn asunder, so there will not be a punishment in which they will not partake. They will be sawn in two by the devil and separated from me! They are so abhorrent to me that all who cling to them and agree with them will also be severed from me. Therefore, I send out my friends in order that they might separate the devils from my members, for they are truly my enemies. I send my friends like knights to war. Anyone who mortifies and subdues his flesh and abstains from forbidden things is my true knight.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] For their lance, they will have the words that I spoke with my own mouth and, in their hands, the sword of the true faith. Their breasts will be covered with the armor of love, so that no matter what happens to them, they will love me no less. They shall have the shield of patience at their side, so that they may suffer and endure all things patiently. I have enclosed them like gold in a vessel; they should now go forth and walk in my ways. According to the ways of justice, I could not enter into the glory of majesty without suffering tribulation in my human nature, so then, how else will they enter into it? If their Lord endured pain and suffering, it is not surprising that they also suffer. If their Lord endured beatings and torture, it is not too much for them to endure words and contradictions.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] They should not fear, for I will never abandon them. Just as it is impossible for the devil to touch and divide the heart of God, so it is impossible for the devil to separate them from me. And since they are like the purest gold in my sight, I will never abandon them, even though they are tested with a little fire, for the fire is given to them for their greater reward and happiness. Revelation 7 . "When there is fire in a house, a venthole is needed to let out the smoke and allow the inhabitant to enjoy the heat. Likewise, for anyone who desires to keep my spirit and my grace, habitual confession is: useful in order to let out the smoke of sin. Although my divine spirit is in itself unchangeable, nevertheless it. quickly withdraws from the heart that is not protected by the humility of confession."
  • woodwreck1 
    woodwreck1 ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    trend M&T jig
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] Revelation 8 "That man was singing: 'Deliver me, O Lord, from the unrighteous man!' His voice is in my ears like the sound of two stones struck together. His heart calls to me as if with three voices. The first says: 'I want to have my will in my own control, to sleep and to rise and to talk of pleasant things. I shall give to nature what it craves. I want money in my purse, soft clothes on my back. When I get these and similar things, I count them a greater happiness than all other gifts and the spiritual virtues of the soul.' His second voice says: 'Death is not too hard, and the judgment is not so severe as is written; harsh threats are made as a warning, but mild punishments are given out of mercy. Therefore, so long as I can have my will in the present, let my soul make its passage as best it can in the future.'
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] The third voice says: 'God would not have redeemed us, if he had not wanted to give us heavenly things, nor would he have suffered, if he had not wanted to bring us back to our fatherland. Indeed, why did he suffer? Or who compelled him to suffer? Of course, I do not understand heavenly things except by hearsay, and I do not know for sure whether I should trust the Scriptures. If I could only have my will, I would have it instead of the heavenly kingdom.' You can see what that man's will is like and why his voice is like the sound of stones in my ears. But, o friend, I answer your first voice: Your way does not tend toward heaven, nor is the passion of my love to your taste. Therefore hell lies open for you, and, because you love the low things of the earth, you will go to the regions below.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] I answer your second voice: Son, death will be hard for you, judgment unbearable, and flight impossible, unless you mend your ways. I tell your third voice: Brother, I did all my works out of love in order that you might become like me and so that, after having been turned away from me, you might return to me. But now my works are dead in you, my words are burdensome, and my way is neglected. What awaits you, therefore, is the torment and company of demons, because you turn your back on me, you trample underfoot the signs of my humility, and you do not consider how, I stood on the cross in your sight and for your sake.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] I stood there in three ways for your sake. First as a man, whose eye a dagger would penetrate; second, as a man whose heart would be pierced by a sword; third, as a man whose every limb would shake with the pain of pressing affliction. My passion indeed was more bitter to me than a puncture in the eye; yet I suffered it out of love. My mother's sorrow moved my heart more than my own, yet I bore it. All my inner and outer parts, too, shook for a long time from pressing pain and suffering, yet I did not give up nor retreat. Thus I stood in your sight, but you forget and neglect and scorn it all. You will therefore be thrust away like an abortion and a unclean menstrual cloth."
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] I stood there in three ways for your sake. First as a man, whose eye a dagger would penetrate; second, as a man whose heart would be pierced by a sword; third, as a man whose every limb would shake with the pain of pressing affliction. My passion indeed was more bitter to me than a puncture in the eye; yet I suffered it out of love. My mother's sorrow moved my heart more than my own, yet I bore it. All my inner and outer parts, too, shook for a long time from pressing pain and suffering, yet I did not give up nor retreat. Thus I stood in your sight, but you forget and neglect and scorn it all. You will therefore be thrust away like an abortion and a unclean menstrual cloth."
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] My will is still the same as it was when I hung upon the cross. I am the same now as I was then, when I forgave the thief his sins upon his asking for mercy and opened for him the gates of heaven. For the other thief, however, who despised me, I unlocked hell's barriers, and there he remains, forever tormented for his sins." "It is written in the law of Moses that Moses was watching over the flocks in the desert when he saw a bush that was on fire without being burned up, and he became afraid and covered his face. A voice spoke to him from the bush: 'I have heard of my people's suffering and feel pity for them, for they are oppressed in harsh slavery.' I who am now speaking with you am that voice heard from the bush. I have heard the misery of my people. Who were my people if not Israel?
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] Using this same name I now designate the knights in the world who have taken the vows of my knighthood and who should be mine but are being attacked by the devil. What did Pharaoh do to my people Israel in Egypt? Three things. First, when they were building his walls, they were not to be helped by those gatherers of straw who earlier had helped them in making bricks. Instead, they had to go themselves and gather the straw wherever they could throughout the entire country. Second, the builders did not get any thanks for their labor, despite their producing the number of bricks set them as a goal. Third, the foremen beat them harshly whenever they fell short of their normal production. In the midst of their great affliction, this people of mine built two cities for pharaoh.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] This pharaoh is none another than the devil who attacks my people, that is, the knights, who ought be my people. Truly I tell you that if the knights had kept the arrangement and rule established by my first friend, they would have been among my dearest friends. Just as Abraham, who was the first to be given the commandment of circumcision and was obedient to me, became my dearest friend, and anyone who imitated Abraham's faith and works shared in his love and glory, so too the knights were especially pleasing to me among all the orders, since they promised to shed for me that which they held most dear, their own blood. By this vow they made themselves most pleasing to me, just as Abraham did in the matter of circumcision, and they purified themselves daily by living up to their profession and by taking up the practice of holy charity.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] These knights are now so oppressed by their wretched slavery under the devil that the devil is wounding them with a lethal wound and throwing them into pain and suffering. The bishops of the church are building two cities for him just like the children of Israel. The first city stands for physical toil and meaningless anxiety over the acquisition of worldly goods. The second city stands for spiritual unrest and distress, inasmuch as they are never allowed to rest from worldly desire. There is toil on the outside and restlessness and anxiety on the inside, rendering spiritual things a burden.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] Just as Pharaoh did not supply my people with the things necessary for making bricks or give them fields full of grain, or wine and other useful things, but the people had to go and find them for themselves in sorrow and tribulation of heart, so the devil deals likewise with them now. Although they toil for and covet the world with their inmost heart, they are still unable to fulfill their desire and sate the thirst of their greed. They are consumed on the inside with sorrow and on the outside with toil. For that reason, I pity them their sufferings, because my knights, my people, are building homes for the devil and toiling ceaselessly, because they cannot get what they desire, and because they worry themselves over meaningless goods, although the fruit of their anxiety is not a blessing but rather the reward of shame.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] When Moses was sent to the people, God gave him a miraculous sign for three reasons. First, it was because each person in Egypt worshipped his own individual god, and because there were innumerable beings who were said to be gods. Therefore it was fitting that there should be a miraculous sign so that, through it and by the power of God, people would believe that there was one God and one Creator of all things because of the signs, and so that all the idols would be proved worthless. Second, a sign was also given to Moses as a symbol prefiguring my future body. What did the burning bush that was not consumed symbolize if not the Virgin who conceived by the Holy Spirit and gave birth without corruption?
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] From this bush I came forth, assuming a human nature from the virginal body of Mary. Similarly, the serpent given as a sign to Moses symbolized my body. In the third place, a sign was given to Moses in order to confirm the truth of coming events and to prefigure the miraculous signs to be done in the future, proving the truth of God to be so much the truer and more certain the more clearly those things signified by the signs were in time fulfilled. I am now sending my words to the children of Israel, that is, to the knights. They need no miraculous signs for three reasons. This is, first of all, because the one God and Creator of all things is already worshipped and known through Holy Scripture as well as through many signs. Second, they are not now waiting for me to be born, because they know that I was truly born
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] and became incarnate without corruption, inasmuch as scripture has been completely fulfilled. And there is no better or more certain faith to be held and believed than the one that has already been preached by me and by my holy preachers. Nevertheless, I have done three things through you by which it may be believed. First, these are my true words and do not differ from the true faith. Second, a demon went out of a possessed man at my word. Third, I gave a certain man the power to unite mistrustful hearts in mutual charity. Therefore, do not have any doubts about those who will believe in me. Those who believe in me believe also in my words. Those who savor me savor also my words.
  • HellxDesPairTruction 
    HellxDesPairTruction ha pubblicato un commento 
    9 ore fa
    [yes! Mashiach HaElohim're talking about right now Baruch HaShem Adonai] It is written that Moses covered his face after speaking with God. You, however, do not need to cover your face. I opened your spiritual eyes so that you might see spiritual things. I opened your ears so that you might hear the things that are of the Spirit. I will show you a likeness of my body as it was during and before my passion, and such as it was after the resurrection, as Magdalene and Peter and others saw it. You will also hear my voice as it spoke to Moses from within the bush. This same voice is now speaking within your soul." Mashiach HaElohim



Muslim of sharia and zionist of talmud: ie criminal 3of7
JewsxMessiahUniusReiIscriviti 935 video

Questo video è pubblico.
9 visualizzazioni Mi piace Aggiungi a Condividi
Caricato da JewsxMessiahUniusRei in data 19/giu/2011
for-all world? Rothschild Satan is the master: of IMF-New World Order! seigniorage banking. lol. I am true King of Israel and Palestine: no TWOSTATE: but my kingdom! ie, Palestine and Israel of God: YHWH or Allah, and not of Their Satanist, Zionist: Racist: Sharia law, and Share of the Talmud, for your marthyrs christians Murdered! YES! .. Drink your poison made ​​by yourself: a moneylender Vampire: of Jewish lobby's Masons, Satanists, "322", etc. .. all are the son of evil, welcome to the Hell ... lol. for His "six points" of star's DavidRothschild. That Were Never Been: the star's of David! this is pathetic, crazy: all Muslims except for Iran? Buy Them All, your money at interest from American Jews Satanists ... This is high: treason, of all Governments, Against All Their peoples!
there is, some son of the devil ...
in any bestial abomination: of racist criminals and predators
that he wants to have problems against me, in Jesus' name?
I'm here for him! I am the Messiah King of Israel and Mahdi UniusREI
I am shalom + salaam, for universal brotherwood
for-all world? Rothschild Satan is the master: of IMF-New World Order! seigniorage banking. lol. I am true King of Israel and Palestine: no TWOSTATE: but my kingdom! ie, Palestine and Israel of God: YHWH or Allah, and not of Their Satanist, Zionist: Racist: Sharia law, and Share of the Talmud, for your marthyrs christians Murdered! YES! .. Drink your poison made ​​by yourself: a moneylender Vampire: of Jewish lobby's Masons, Satanists, "322", etc. .. all are the son of evil, welcome to the Hell ... lol. for His "six points" of star's DavidRothschild. That Were Never Been: the star's of David! this is pathetic, crazy: all Muslims except for Iran? Buy Them All, your money at interest from American Jews Satanists ... This is high: treason, of all Governments, Against All Their peoples!

ok! you're right! but the problem is not that of someone who has done more or less: of innocent deaths. but is, rather, as to out of the trap of any ideology, for love( of one with each other), with only secular humanism: ie universal brotherwood, ie, the natural law, that is a cultural universal, the universal brotherhood .. because as long as we will have the concept of the enemy, or privilegi, all the abuse will not stop. So the violence and strife will never end.

What shocks me is that a lot of your youtube enlightening videos interesting? are combines with to video such as Nibiru, Malanga's theories, doctrines, or unlikely, and science fiction, with the aim of discrediting to you; or the Word of God, and for confused the minds. Why they do need to attack the Word of God? You hear people saying that God is a creation of patriarchy, the NWO etc.etc. lies: lies of: that: make the air breathable! We want clean air: and you have to open the curtains to let in light, a little 'how to be: the sky clears, when he stopped: the rain and return to the serene. Best wishes. Alex. - ANSWER - dear, the great: Terror? will be soon! satanYOUtubeROTHSCILDschit not will be last word, Why Jesus Christ is truly risen! Long live Pope Benedict XVI!
YouTube
Iscritto
623798
iscritti
69878665
visualizzazioni video

In primo pianoSfoglia video

Cerca
Video caricati Playlist Contenuti piaciuti Feed Commenti

Commenta questo canale

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 1 secondo fa
--- This is really ridiculous! @ youtube --- this is really ridiculous! 8:03 censorship Pasque blood Ariel Toaff 6_6 cattolicesimo.eu December 26, 2011 15:44 Rejected (duplicate upload) 7:18. censorship Easters of blood Ariel Toaff 5_6 ... December 26, 2011 15:37 Rejected (duplicate upload) 8:01 censorship Pasque blood Ariel Toaff 4_6 ... December 26, 2011 15:31 Rejected (duplicate upload) --- This is really ridiculous! 8:01 7:18 and 8:03. duplicate?

 IHateNEWLAYOUT ha pubblicato un commento 27 secondi fa
Amen

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 28 secondi fa
@youtube --- questo è veramente ridicolo! 8:03 censura Pasque di sangue Ariel Toaff 6_6 cattolicesimo.eu 26 dicembre 2011 15:44 Rifiutato (caricamento di duplicato) 7:18. censura Pasque di sangue Ariel Toaff 5_6 ... 26 dicembre 2011 15:37 Rifiutato (caricamento di duplicato) 8:01 censura Pasque di sangue Ariel Toaff 4_6 ... 26 dicembre 2011 15:31 Rifiutato (caricamento di duplicato)--- This is really ridiculous! 8:01 7:18 and 8:03 . duplicato?

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 5 minuti fa
0:00 Brutal Truth Christian martyr Persecution horror sharia jihad Islam 27 dicembre 2011 14:45 Operazione non riuscita (caricamento interrotto) 15:56 Christ in Islam massacre Mahdi the antichrist exposed horror sharia 27 dicembre 2011 15:51 Rifiutato (durata del video eccessiva)

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 5 minuti fa
@ youtube 666 Mossad -- -> 10:00 Christmas love Hanukkah Shalom Peace Love vs. Hate War 1 December 27, 2011 16:21      Rejected (violation of the Terms and Conditions) The video may have been rejected due to a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use or the copyright holder. - ANSWER -> could? and if you do not know you, who has to know? then, could be any arbitrariness, violation of the First Amendment! as the title? it was not bad

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 9 minuti fa
0:00 David Duke dénonce le génocide des Francesi ... 27 dicembre 2011 17:05 Operazione non riuscita (caricamento interrotto) -- ANSWER--> QUESTO VIDEO, circa il genocidio dei francesi? non riesce proprio ad essere convertito su nessuno dei miei canali

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 13 minuti fa
AVVERTIMENTO 1 17/giu/2012 La community di YouTube ha segnalato uno o più dei tuoi video come non appropriati. Quando un video viene segnalato, viene esaminato dal team di YouTube in base alle nostre Norme della community. Dall'esame è emerso che i seguenti video presentano contenuti che violano le presenti norme, pertanto sono stati disattivati: Jewish ritual murder kabbalah Talmud IMF Grove 322 666 IMF abduction 5 - (JewsxMessiahUniusRei) Jewish ritual murder kabbalah Talmud IMF Grove 322 666 IMF abduction 13 - (JewsxMessiahUniusRei) Tutti odiano lo spam. Non sono ammessi descrizioni, tag, miniature o titoli ambigui destinati ad aumentare le visualizzazioni.

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 19 minuti fa
Dragonmk188 Commento sul tuo video: Brutal Truth Christian martyr Persecution horror sharia jihad Islam The problem is not in christianity or muslim its in the American politicians and rich Illuminaty society.There is no christianity or muslim problems Its Illuminaty who is fucking with us all we must all open our eyes because Illuminati=Satanists are trying to produce religion war and wipe us all and wellcome the Antichrist=Dewil.

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 27 minuti fa
@fabswingers ---> I have done wrong to the All Those Criminals Who Toppled the cross ♰ [♚ MENE ★ ★ Techel PERES] PAX ♰ ♰ ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB "Drink your poisons made by yourself" by ★ ReiUnius ♰ ♥ King ♥ ♥ Israel Mahdi 06/10/12 @A9simultaneous ---> I have done wrong to the All Those Criminals Who Toppled the cross ♰ [♚ MENE ★ ★ Techel PERES] PAX ♰ ♰ ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB "Drink your poisons made by yourself" by ★ ReiUnius ♰ ♥ King ♥ ♥ Israel Mahdi 06/10/12 @Sedik66861 ---> You are all dead in 2013. you are all lost! ipse Venena Bibas! I have done wrong to the All Those Criminals Who Toppled the cross ♰ [♚ MENE ★ ★ Techel PERES] PAX ♰ ♰ ♰ CSPB

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 30 minuti fa
Jack Smack Commento sul tuo video: David Duke 322 Zionism 666 abduction grove Red Army Wow you are coming against "racial hate" by using David Duke former Grand Wizard of the KKK (Klu Klux Klan), a notorious White Supremacist Group that's sole purpose on the earth is to spread HATE!! LOL... !! No wonder David Duke would oppose the Jews..HE HATES THEM along with MOST RACES!! Wow if this does not expose what a self-rightous hypocrite you are then I don't know what will!!! You are using a KNOWN racist to try to expose racism????? BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....STUPID.....nice try though!! :D -- ANSWER --> as, you can be corrupt? there is no real relationship between the Illuminati IMF FED 666, bankers of seigniorage banking, and the Jews, that, are their victims real! David Duke hate zionists of talmud, not jews

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 42 minuti fa
az99920 رد:R:رد:R:رد:R:رد:R:رد:frind came on Kuwaiti right!Thank you my brother هذه الايام كلها في قناه جديده واهملت قناتي القديمه واصبحت اتعب حقيقه فقد بلغت الكبر الذي اتعب من كل مجهود

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 44 minuti fa
A9simultaneous dit: En evolutionts Turquie se sentent dévasté face à l'exposition fossiles   / nXUycOaYphM   ... En évolutionniste en Turquie sont dans un grand embarras   / --- 6tgPcoRdiVA réponse -> puis, même en Arabie Saoudite, ecc .. ont appris comme les évolutionnistes merde Talmud Rothschild FMI!

 IHateNEWLAYOUT ha pubblicato un commento 45 minuti fa
Go to MercyChristLord I send you a video men get burn


 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 50 minuti fa
A9simultaneous SAID: How do we conclude that Iran is a communist, darwinist state --- ANSWER --> THIS HAS SAID TO YOU THE KING OF SAUDI ARABIA?

 JewsxMessiahUniusRei ha pubblicato un commento 56 minuti fa
@IMF 666: mannaro werewolf werewolf! you are the most dreadful curse of the whole history of mankind [ The Illuminati Assassination List ] /watch?v=ki50um8IYRg&feature=related ... Prior to the unfortunate errors in the previous video, Which totalled to two .. I have edited the video and re-uploaded it. As said before, if you know about the use of numerology and blood sacrifices then this video will be very easy to understand, if not ... I recommend series Such as: The Arrivals & The Music Industry Exposed etc. Enjoy and remember Those who have passed, they Shall be sadly missed. But not forgotten. they forgot 9-11 victims [by chance] and Saddam H Col.Gaddafi [still by chance] millions of innocent in Bosnia and Iraq Afghanistan Burma [for sure] and Arab in Israel (Palestine) [we forgot] and die for Those Who the diamond rush [Africans] your list is is limited to music industry and some politicians

@Abdibaasit -Who is more ignorant than you? Would end: your religion fucking: tomorrow, if it were addressed theologically, in a scientific way: critical historical ... and if it were addressed in a political way, in an international court for the violation of human rights .. but, for me this is not a problem because, I believe a holy Islam, that should no longer kill: the poor Christian martyrs innocent! murderess of Sharia ... hell? but that's just your house! Since you have no right to do wrong, because of the freedom of conscience, against the freedom of people!