I am pleased

  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    [Unius REI] + sorry, in the land: is on the land: ie, on all world -- off line
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    (Unius REI: in kingdom of Palestine) Jeremiah 33:14-16 14. "'The days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I will fulfill the good promise, I made to the people: of Israel and Judah. 15. "'In those days and at that time, I will make a righteous Branch(Unius REI), sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land. 16. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it[a] will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.'
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    so it is essential to give love and give accommodation: decent: to all the Jews of the world, that,until the world may be blessed through them, that's why I'm the King of Israel: for the kingdom of Palestine in fact, the Illuminati (666 IMF 322) they have built, this problem against the Palestinians, because they need: to do: world War III! However, I am not a partisan or biased, because, before, to be the King of Israel and Palestine? I am always unius REI!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    così è indispensabile, dare amore: e dare una sistemazione: dignitosa: a tutti gli ebrei del mondo, affinché, tutto il mondo possa essere benedetto, attraverso, di loro, ecco perché, io sono il Re di Israele: per il Regno di Palestina: infatti, gli Illuminati(666 FMI 322) loro hanno costruito, questo problema: contro, i palestinesi, perché, loro hanno bisogno: di fare la: III guerra mondiale! , tuttavia: io non sono un partigiano, o un fazioso, perché, prima di essere il Re di Israele e di Palestina? io sono sempre: Unius REI!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    666 Sharia Talmud IMF 322 ----- I have medicine for you! I have medicine for you .. I'd rather die, than, to betray the trust of everyone, and one man alone, in all the world, That he had confidence in me! I'd rather die, than, to betray the trust of everyone in the world had confidence in me! Nobody has posted a comment unius REI 24 minutes ago I'm all flawed, all men of the world are better than me .. but my heart is pure and intact, incorruptible! That is why I am pleased, I was pleased: to God: YHWH'm all flawed, all men of the world are better than me .. but my heart is pure and intact, incorruptible! That's why, I was pleased: God: YHWH
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    666 talmud sharia IMF 322 ----- I have medicine for you!
  • Strat Plissken
    Strat Plissken ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    Far Cry 3
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    does not exist in myself: the concept of separation, the force: of my love brings everything to unity, is why, ONE ONLY is GOD JHWH, then: there is no, in me, the concept of us: and / or: of them ..indeed, I am not a political authority: that: go to visit a other country, I am the nation itself, and which is why, every corner of the world? home is me, is my home! when, I approach someone? he finds in me, something, that, is too close and too blood relative, and family with him! This is the power of divinity: so, I am familiar in all, and lovable for all, beyond belief .. and because, I am a very simple man and humble. This is why, I am in my heart, a tangible experience of divinity
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    8 ore fa
    I'm not a threat to the institutions, or religions, or nations, because if today, institutions, and religions, today are bad, is because of 666 322, etc. ..? is spontaneous, however, for all of them: that it must be good, in fact, is the goodness, that which exists, in their nature, and goodness are all created: by their founders: that is, the Founding Fathers! That's why it is called the "positive law"! but you are 666, IMF, occult, secret, evil, bad shit .. but, we are of the day, and of the light, but, you: Pharisees Salafis, etc. .. you are. all night! today is the night that, has the power, but tomorrow, will not be so, because, I am REI Unius! So, I'm not a bad thing, to take, against any people or against any institution, I'm the surgeon who kills only the bad cells! it is much easier for me to give, thr pardon, to all criminals, that, for Satan to bring them all to hell! I do not like to forgive people, of course, but it is God that forces me! so I am forced to forgive
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    non esiste: in me stesso: il concetto della separazione, la forza: del mio amore: porta tutto alla unità, quindi: non esiste il me, il concetto: di noi: e/o: di loro.. io non sono una autorità politica: che: va a visitare una nazione, io sono quella nazione stessa, ecco perché, ogni angolo del mondo? è casa mia!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    io non sono una minaccia, per le istituzioni, o per le religioni, o per le Nazioni, perché, se oggi, le istituzioni, e le religioni, oggi sono cattive, per colpa di 666 322, ecc..? è spontaneo, tuttavia, per tutti loro: di dovere essere buone, infatti, è la bontà, quella che esiste, nella loro natura: e per la bontà sono stati tutti creati: dai loro fondatori: cioè, i padri della Patria! ecco perché, è detto il "diritto positivo"! ma voi siete 666, FMI, occulto, segreto.. ma, noi siamo del giorno, e voi: farisei salafiti, ecc.. voi siete. tutti della notte! oggi, è la notte quella, che, ha il potere, ma, domani, non sarà più così, perché, io sono unius rei! Così, io non ho un male, da portare, contro qualche popolo, o contro, qualche istituzione, io sono il chirurgo che, uccide, soltanto, la cellula cattiva!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    I'd rather die, than, to betray the trust of everyone, and one man alone, in all the world, that he had confidence in me! io preferisco morire, piuttosto che, tradire la fiducia, di chiunque, in tutto il mondo ha avuto fiducia in me!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    I'm all flawed, all men of the world are better than me .. but my heart is pure and intact, incorruptible! That is why I am pleased, I was pleased: to God: YHWH io sono tutto lacunoso, tutti gli uomini del mondo sono migliori di me.. ma, il mio cuore è puro ed integro, incorruttibile! ecco perché, io sono stato gradito: a Dio: JHWH
  • Tjalfe2012
    Tjalfe2012 ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    Hey
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    @ Synnek1 CIA, intelligence! when I called, the phone of my son, that we did not know: where it was, a year ago?. I felt, all the noise, and the words of that room, that's why, that was: a microphone always open, in my house, for you. So when my son was given a new phone?. I took this bad phone, for me, and, I never turn it off, because I am happy that all my data: speeches, etc. .., can be public, in fact, unius REI: is the only man: around the world: that: he has, not, the right: to a his private life, I am a public man: in all my acts! here's why: I destroyed: The Secret of the state, because I am the State, that is, in each State, as a result, I can not have secrets, no, this is the standard communication of unius REI I am the absolute transparency! is because, no one can doubt the reality of my words!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    Strat Plissken has posted a comment 30 minutes ago UniusRei Do you really think the CIA are hanging out on youtube making stupid comments. lol. It's the Most Likely CIA is unaware of you since you're no real threat to anyone. - ANSWER - I AM A THREAT TO ALL OF CRIMINALS: all over the world, and in every part of the world! for the CIA? the problem is not me, but you are: 322, 666 IMF: cannibal: you re their real problem! because if, you did not exist? I could never do evil: the CIA, ecc..! after all: it is natural for any government institution: to return to its constitutional legality! so I will free, the CIA, by all Satanists like you, that now dominate the nations: for do new holocaust against Israel!
  • Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    9 ore fa
    Strat 666 Pliss-ken ---------- IO SONO UNA MINACCIA PER TUTTI QUANTI I CRIMINALI: in tutto il mondo, e in ogni parte del mondo! per la CIA? il problema non sono io, ma, sei tu: 322, 666 FMI: il loro vero problema! perché, se tu non esistessi? io non potrei mai fare, del male: alla CIA! dopotutto: è naturale, per qualsiasi istituzione governativa: di ritornare nella propria legalità costituzionale! così io libererà la CIA, da tutti i satanisti come te: che oggi dominano le nazioni!